Here at Autocrib, you will find friendship, respect, and loyalty among colleagues. We build life-long connections, while we work hard to achieve our goals. While our tasks may differ, we are all in this together. Our abilities as a team are ever so strong as we build relationships and foster the strengths of each individual.
Click a Career below for additional information
Tech Support Analyst, Level 1
Candidate will deliver excellent customer experiences in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for candidates who are decisive, confident, and tenacious in their decision making with a high technical aptitude. If you are self-motivated to resolve issues quickly, then we want you to apply!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 1 product support to resellers and end users.
- Troubleshoot and assist customers via phone, web based tools and email.
- Research customer issues and collaborate with Level 2 Systems Analysts in order to provide the best product support possible.
- Create Return Authorizations for products being returned for refund or credit
- Maintain detailed records through Help Desk Software and other tracking databases
- Closely involved in database management, quality reporting and providing metrics to management
- Work closely with multiple departments including but not limited to: Quality Assurance, Engineering, Accounting, Production, and Repair Technicians
- Occasionally help with internal technical issues when needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ability to handle clients professionally and courteously (specifically in a high pressure, fast paced environment).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in troubleshooting and resolution of software and hardware problems.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Assist resellers and end users in order to optimize installations and configurations in a complex network environment.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical users.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Must be a team player, organized and have good interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an IT Service Desk, Help Desk, Desktop Support, or similar position within a high tech, fast paced environment.
- Documentation skills (ability to clearly and concisely enter detailed information into ticketing application)
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office software
- Computer hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Basic computer hardware knowledge, i.e. USB, VGA, video resolution
- Basic Windows OS (XP, Windows 7) knowledge
- Basic network administration skill for software connectivity
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & Management Studio
We would like to contact all candidates who apply, but that is not feasible given the volume of applications we receive. You will be contacted via email to schedule an interview if you have been selected to move forward in our hiring process. Please do not call or walk-in unscheduled to request an interview.
All recruiting is handled internally. Recruiters, please do not contact AutoCrib regarding this or any other open roles.
AutoCrib, Inc. in an Equal Opportunity Employer.