Another addition to the industry’s broadest line.
AutoCrib 6.1 is a major new release of our client server software. In addition to a complete redesign of the GUI [Graphical User interface], there are a number of new structural and feature enhancements, including a new ribbon style control. These new features will greatly improve the productivity of our user base. The enhancements now available are outlined on attached document.
As always, users that are on current support contracts (either Silver or Gold) are entitled to free upgrades at no charge. For our Gold level users, you may schedule an appointment with AutoCrib technical support to upgrade your system. If you have not purchased a support contract you may purchase AutoCrib 6.1. Pricing is dependent on the number of users and connections to the AutoCrib Database that are required. Your AutoCrib sales representative can assist you in a preparing a quotation for your specific configuration.
Roll-out Dates (Effective Immediately):
- AutoCrib 5.3 will ship with all new systems
- AutoCrib 6.1 available upon request on all new systems
- AutoCrib 6.1 available for upgrading existing system.
- January 1, 2012 - Purchasers of new systems will be given the option of AutoCrib 5.3 or 6.1.
- April 1, 2012 - AutoCrib 6.1 will ship on all new systems, unless 5.3 is specifically requested from the user / distributor.