Here at Autocrib, you will find friendship, respect, and loyalty among colleagues. We build life-long connections, while we work hard to achieve our goals. While our tasks may differ, we are all in this together. Our abilities as a team are ever so strong as we build relationships and foster the strengths of each individual.
Click a Career below for additional information
Product Trainer is responsible for installation of the products and delivering high-quality educational content on-site and through webinar-based training sessions to AutoCrib customers to improve their understanding of AutoCrib products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Product delivery
- Work with customer to develop agenda and schedule for each installation to ensure successful product delivery
- Develop post installation reports to identify areas where customer may need additional assistance
- Communicate with the supervisors to keep them apprised of potential or existing customer issues
- Communicate with the sales force to keep them appraised of potential sales opportunities
- Provide client-facing training on all current and future AutoCrib products through multiple delivery methods (instructor-led small and large group; web-based; over the phone) in a clear and concise manner, demonstrating functionality of the products
- Assist in maintaining current and correct client-facing training material
- Provide excellent customer service throughout all client interactions
- Travel to client locations (US and International travel)
- Additional Duties
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the AutoCrib products including product settings, features and benefits, and system functionality
- Use Crystal Reports and IntelliView to develop and maintain existing reports (training provided)
- Review customer’s data and create SQL databases from Excel spreadsheets (training provided)
- Occasional equipment repairs
- Image and configure computers and peripherals for AutoCrib solutions
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical users
- Fast self-starting learner with a demonstrated ability to learn new software solutions and interfaces
- Well organized; able to prioritize work and multi-task in fast paced setting, willing to take on new project and be flexible
- Strong skills in analysis and problem solving
- Ability to manage projects, to perform data analysis, and to manage and relate to people
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of SQL, Epicor ERP, Microsoft Office, Virtual PC, remote software (VM Ware, VPN, VNC, LogMeIn, GoToMyPc, TeamViewer) is a plus
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks and configurations
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports is a plus
- Knowledge of electrical components, boards, relays and power systems
- Knowledge of AutoCrib software, Industrial Vending and/or MFG Distribution is a plus
- U.S. Passport desired; if not, must obtain one within 90 days of employment
We would like to contact all candidates who apply, but that is not feasible given the volume of applications we receive. You will be contacted via email to schedule an interview if you have been selected to move forward in our hiring process. Please do not call or walk-in unscheduled to request an interview.
All recruiting is handled internally. Recruiters, please do not contact AutoCrib regarding this or any other open roles.
AutoCrib, Inc. in an Equal Opportunity Employer.